Thursday, July 8, 2010

Out of Control

I just have to say that I love bargains! There is something about getting a good deal that makes a girl's day. What could be better than stumbling across an awesome sale? Stumbling across an awesome sale on baby clothes! I found a 70% off sale at Once Upon a Child and went nuts! As I was putting all of my purchases on the counter, I actually told the lady checking me out that I was out of control.
Alright, here is the list of purchases:
I got 2 Ralph Lauren dresses, 2 Ralph Lauren jumpers, 1 Gap dress, 1 Calvin Klein dress, and the super cute jumper she has on in the pictures - all for $35.00! Seriously, I got a Ralph Lauren dress for $2.50. Are you kidding me!!!!!

Gracie's photo shoot in her sweet little jumper (check out her little model poses)





No comments:

Post a Comment