Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Baby

Gracie,
One of the most precious moments at this stage is listening to your sweet laughter and seeing that big gummy smile. Sometimes at night when you wake up fussy and hungry and I finally manage to get out of bed to get you, you see my face and you light up. You smile so big as if to say "hey mom, lets play!" We also love to make you laugh. You started laughing last week, and you have laughed every day since. That is our goal - to make you laugh every day. When I was pregnant I knew you would be a special little girl, but I couldn't have imagined just how special. You have big chunks of my heart baby girl.

Here is Gracie sportin' her new ralph lauren dress and flashin that big gummy smile at her favorite toy (her white bear has really made photo shoots much easier!)



No comments:

Post a Comment