Friday, July 23, 2010

Dollar Day at My Favorite Store!

Ok. I know I just posted about my new favorite store, Once Upon a Child, but I have to share my amazing new finds with you. This place seriously has the best, gently used, children's clothes. You have to look, but you can come away with items that are brand new, brand name, and stinkin' cute! Jonathan said it perfectly, "it's like finding a treasure among junk." And in our case, 15 treasures! We left the store today with 15 items and paid only $25 thanks to the amazing $1 dollar sale! Everything that was on clearance was only a buck and let me tell you, we took advantage! We got everything from the CUTEST Ralph Lauren dress to, Baby Gap shorts, to Guess jeans. I mean really? One dollar!!!

The following was purchased from this store. How cute are these precious floral overalls!

I adore the little pockets on the legs
Gracie seems to like what she's wearing!


If you have a favorite place that sells baby clothes send me a comment with the name of the store. Even if they don't have dollar sales, I love to look. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment