Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Baby


Tonight we got to go on a date (thanks to my sweet mom for babysitting). Our second official date since Gracie. We went to dinner and a movie (something we would have taken for granted about 7 weeks earlier. We enjoyed every minute and loved being together again, just the two of us. We love our daughter so much and wouldn't trade her for the world, but kids do change everything. We definitely want to keep our marriage a priority, which is why we are going to continue to find times for dates. Here are some pictures of us together before our sweet baby. I know this blog is dedicated to my baby Gracie, but if it weren't for these precious moments, she wouldn't be here. :o)


This is when we first started dating. Look at all that beautiful blonde hair!



The day he proposed! We just got back to my parent's house to celebrate.

After we were married, after the haircut.


I love my husband so much!!! Thank you Baby for a great date!


No comments:

Post a Comment