Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthdays and Snowflakes

I am having such a wonderful birthday! It's snowing outside, Jonathan didn't have to go to work today, and I am eating the last of my birthday cake. I have been thinking about how blessed these last 30 years have been and how 2010 will bring so many more fun new adventures! Jonathan's book is finally here, our photography business is doing great, and Gracie will make her appearance in this world. It will be so fun to experience "her firsts" with her - two of those being, her first birthday and her first time to play in the snow. I can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from our snowy morning at the coffeehouse.



Hoping the snow doesn't melt soon,

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. how awesome was all that snow?! We wanted to play in it so bad, but poor Jackson was sick, so we had to just watch from the window. Bummer! Love yall.

    ReplyDelete