Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Confession

Well, since all of this baby stuff started I have been pretty much obsessed with baby hats. I have to say that Etsy has become a website I visit daily because of all of the precious handmade hats they sell. Something I am not proud of (but must confess) is that I recently looked through 1800 pages (not images, but PAGES) of baby hats for Gracie. I really wanted to get her a couple of crochet hats, but found myself unable to commit until I had seen them all! I know it is sad and it is not the best use of time, but I finally finished searching and decided on 2 precious hats. Jonathan helped narrow down the many I had marked as “possibilities” and we just received them in the mail. YEA! So, here are the two I decided on.




After all my searching I really hope she is willing to wear hats!!!!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment