Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Baby

Gracie,
I can not wait for you to meet your daddy. I was just praying and thanking God for my life with you and him and was overwhelmed that God has blessed me so much. Your daddy is such a passionate, gentle, and loving man, which you will soon experience. He already loves you so much. He prays for you constantly, he talks to you, and he LOVES feeling you move and kick. One of my prayers for you Gracie is that you would one day find a man that loves Jesus and loves you as much as your daddy loves Jesus and me. We are excited you are joining our family! Sweet girl, I can honestly tell you that it will be fun and life will be so sweet, not because everything will always go as planned or because life is perfect, but because you have a heavenly Father who loves you more than you know and an earthly father who will spend his days trying to love you as Christ loves you.

Counting down the days,

Mom

P.S. Your daddy is one of the most talented men on the planet! He is already a published author. His first novel Jungle Sunrise just made it onto Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment