Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life After the Plus Sign

FAVORITES OF PREGNANCY

1. Feeling the baby move. I love it! I never get sick of it. I also never thought I would like others putting their hands on my belly to feel her move, but I love it! I love being able to share the experience with people who will love her.

2. How sweet everyone is. Everyone seems to be so careful, gentle, and helpful around me. It seems like everyone wants to do EVERYTHING for me, its really quite precious.

3. All the fun new baby stuff. I love love love going through all of our baby gear and clothes. Sometimes I find myself already imagining what she will wear in her little photo shoots. Oh the photo shoots my sweet baby girl will have to endure!

4. Sonograms. How fun to actually see her! She is really in there! We have seen her grow from our little gummy bear into a little baby girl complete with fingernails and a precious pug nose.

5. Telling everyone we were pregnant. Everyone had the best reactions to the news, which has only furthered our excitement about little Gracie. I know she will be surrounded by so much love!

WORST OF PREGNANCY

1. How Hot I get! Right now, as I am typing this, I am laughing at my husband who is appalled at my suggestion to turn the fan on. He has his sweatshirt on, hood up, and is shivering under a blanket!

2. How Huge I am! I know people keep telling me that I am small for being 8 months pregnant, but having a basketball in your gut that doesn’t allow you to bend, twist, or reach normally makes things quite difficult.

3. Restless sleep. Whether it is from being hot, uncomfortable, or the countless trips to the bathroom, good sleep is rare.

4. The Constant trips to the Bathroom. I seriously need to count the number of times I have to pee. Seriously, it has to be a record of some sort.

5. Nausea. Wow, the nausea that occurred the first trimester was no joke! Praise God that is over!


I can’t believe I have 6 weeks left!

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. my favorite parts are feeling her move and seeing you love her already and take care of her even before she's here!

    ReplyDelete