Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Child of Mine

These are two pictures we took a couple of weeks after Gracie came home. These pictures remind me so much of how wonderful the pregnancy and labor/delivery experience was. Since we have been home I have realized how amazing, yet how difficult raising a baby is. Each day is different than the one before. Some better than others. My favorite days are when she is happy and content. She smiles and plays and tries so hard to talk to me. The hardest days are when she is in pain because of gas and when she can't sleep. I feel so helpless when I can't ease her pain quickly. How do people handle babies with colic?!!! What a range of emotions parenthood brings! All I know is that I will continue to do my best to love Gracie the best I can, to hold her when she cries, to pray for her daily, and to take a million pictures of every stage of her life. She is growing up so fast, we are just trying to enjoy every minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment