Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!

As I sit here typing this blog, Gracie is on my chest sleeping peacefully and my husband is helping me with errands that need to be run. Sometimes I can't believe this is my life - so blessed, full of love, joy, laughter, and our Lord Jesus Christ! Sometimes when I feed my sweet girl I whisper to her how much I love her and how much more God loves her. Today, on this beautiful Easter, as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, I can't help but imagine the love the Savior has for us! I can't help but be in awe of how much i love this little one in my arms. Yet, as children of God, how much more is God's love for us. I guess I have never truly wrapped my mind around what it means to be loved as a child of God...until now.
We dressed Gracie in her special little dress for Easter, bundled our baby up, and headed to church to celebrate the greatest day in the history of the world. I pray one day my little Lovie will understand the love of her Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment