Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bad Hair Day


Yesterday we decided to bathe Gracie for the second time. Apparently you are only supposed to wash newborns one to two times a week. Well, we washed her hair and towel dried it so she wouldn't be too cold. I then decided to put a hat on her so she would be extra warm. When I pulled the hat off an hour later this was the result. She was sporting a do somewhere between punk rock mohawk and some kind of peacock thing. No matter what we did that hair would not comb down! Sorry Gracie, mommy gave you your first bad hair day. (I will say, she took it like a champ!)




this look is pure shock that mommy and daddy are laughing and taking pictures





I will say, this morning, the bad hair day produced the cutest side faux hawk imaginable! We hope she rocks this more often. How cute is my little rock star!



4 comments:

  1. oh my...she continues to get cuter and cuter! I love the last picture the best! That side mohawk is ADORABLE!!!! She is so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this! Only a girl as beautiful as Gracie could pull this off so well. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very jealous of that hair! Kate has about half that hair and is one year older!

    Looks like you have a great lil subject for photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, Gracie is only two weeks old and she gets the hair do i've wanted for the last 29 years! lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete