Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Fun!




I am so thankful to my parents for letting Gracie and I spend the week with them! We've had such a great time swimming, relaxing, and learning some new tricks. Gracie figured out how to roll over. It is so cute! I have to watch her really close though because one minute she is on her back and the next she is face-planted in the blanket. She's growing up so fast! She has also been taking the bottle so good! She sucked down 3 bottles the first day, 4 the second, and 3 the third! And she did it with no complaints. I am so proud of my baby girl! We also spent some time in the pool splashing and getting some sun. She loves being outside! Check out some pictures of Gracie in her new swimsuit, sunglasses, and bucket hat. Surfer girl in the making!



She's so excited to get in! Look at those blue eyes! (Just letting you know I did nothing to her eyes in photoshop)







1 comment:

  1. I can totally see Gracie as a little surfer. She is already so stinkin' cool!

    ReplyDelete