Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear Baby

Gracie,
I am so excited to be able to live this life with my husband and best friend, and with you, my sweet baby girl. You are a special little girl Gracie. You are special because you are God's "very good" creation. He said so Himself! We are blessed to have you in our family and can't wait to show you the world. There is so much I want us to do together some day. I want us to live an adventurous passion-filled life traveling the world telling others about our Savior. I want us to laugh every day and ride roller coasters and eat snow cones together. I want to have nights where all we do is sing praise songs to God and dance around in our pjs. I want you to grow up soaking in the new experiences of life. Don't be afraid! There is so much joy in just truly living the life Jesus wants us to live, so thats what I hope you do. Trust Jesus and live.





No comments:

Post a Comment