Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Snuggle Bug

I love my snugglebug so much! I know I shouldn't hold her as much as I do because I could be "fostering bad habits", but I just don't care. It is too precious of a time and it is too short of a time to worry about those things. If my baby loves to be held and snuggled to go to sleep, you better believe I will be loving her in that way. There will come a time when she will need to go to sleep on her own, when mom will have to lay her down and walk away. When that time comes, I will tough it out and help her from a distance, but until then I'll be snuggling away!

4 comments:

  1. You know I agree with this, considering I STILL snuggle my "babies" to sleep. I think we do it more for us than them! :) Yes, it is a short time, so break the habit later and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is so obvious that she LOVES being in her Mommy's arms! So sweet, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree girl! And Johnny, great camera work!!! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete