Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beyond Words

As most of you know we welcomed our sweet baby Gracie into this world on March 24. She weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19 inches. There are some things in this world that you know will change you forever. This is that for me. As I am sitting here writing this blog I am overcome with gratefulness. Gratefulness to the countless nurses and doctors who lovingly took care of us and Gracie over the last 4 days, the awesome friends and family who have been there to support, encourage, and pray for us, the most amazing husband a girl could have who exhausted himself taking care of Gracie and me in the hospital and who will spend his life exhausting himself for us, and to my Savior who has given me the sweetest family I could have ever dreamed of. As I write this, my precious husband is passed out on the couch after a long night and my baby is sleeping next to me making the sweetest noises that literally melt my heart. I think Jonathan said it best when we were coming home from the hospital yesterday, "I am so full of love, I feel like my heart is going to explode."

Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby girl in the hospital.

Her sweet little smile

Daddy and daughter relaxing

This is her little "mean mug" face she does sometimes when sleeping.

Here we are leaving the hospital with our precious bundle of joy!

More pics to come...

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect little family! We love you guys so much and I can't wait to hold sweet Gracie again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica -- she is beautiful!! So, so exciting! Really happy for you guys!

    I'm looking forward to having a new blog to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos! A HUGE CONGRATS!!! I Love the photo of lil Gracie smiling :D

    ReplyDelete