Monday, January 3, 2011

Free as a Bird


Our little bluebird is growing up. She can crawl now and she pulls up on everything, giving her a new found freedom that she is LOVING! A part of me is sad to let go of the baby that, when in our arms, was perfectly content. But another part of me is so excited to get to know this perfect little person God has so graciously put in our lives. Our baby girl has her own desires, her own agenda, a mind of her own. I am just trying to learn her and keep up! I already adore her personality and she can't even talk yet. She loves to laugh! She loves to make people laugh. She has been doing the fake cough for a while now, but she has started fake sneezing (head motion and all). I laugh everytime she does it, so she does it quite often! She is funny like her dad, animated like her mom, and crazy passionate about life. What a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment