Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

(this is a fun pic from 2010; I miss her crazy hair!)

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2011! I can't believe this time last year we hadn't even met our little girl yet. I can't believe how much God did last year. Here are a few big things that happened... Jungle Sunrise was published, Raspberry Rain became official, lots of very helpful baby showers, we moved into a house, we became minivan owners, Gracie was born, Gracie started crawling, Gracie got her first tooth, and there were 5 baptisms at BodyLife! What a year!

I am so excited for this new year and all God is going to do.

Some New Year's resolutions I have (keep me accountable people!!):

1. Go on a mission trip
2. Run a half marathon
3. Expand our photography business
4. Learn to snow board or get pregnant again :)
5. Blog more regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment