Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day! (Part 2)

Well, today was one of my all time favorite days! Jonathan and I decided to go play outside in the snow when Gracie went down for her nap. Play? I think not! WAR! The biggest snowball fight of the century, and here is how it played out in pictures.

Pre Snowball fight (notice no one is covered in snow yet and each of us still have our pride; also notice the cute ear warmer that makes Gracie cry every time I put it on)

We divided the yard in two, made piles of snowballs strategically placed, counted to 3, and started throwing. First one to hit the other 5 times was the winner. This is just an example of what went on ALL GAME!

I call this picture VICTORY! (and man is it sweet!)
We made up after Johnny forgave me for crushing him in the first annual Williams Family Snowball War.
One day Gracie you will get to pick sides and play with us. Choose me baby if you want to DOMINATE!
















No comments:

Post a Comment